 Castle / 1965 (+5)
  Re: And they hath been named...

(...) Thanks! Ordinarily, I'm terrible at naming Characters, but I found a great resource called the NameDB. It has tons of names from just about every culture on the planet, along with meanings and variations. Chack it out at: (URL) (...) Hehe! I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Going about building a Medieval Bridge...

I have been considering making some sort of bridge as my next project. My problem is I don't really know how to go about creating a Medieval Bridge. So here are a few questions that if you could help me it would be much appreciated. 1. What should a (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Going about building a Medieval Bridge...

(...) How big is your city? Is the bridge the only way in? If so, then it needs to be big and pretty permanant (stone). If it's just a minor way, a backway for example, the bridge doesn't need to be huge and should be probably made of stone and (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Handy button :)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) probably couldn't combine the theme logo also, but that would be cool)? follow-ups to lugnet.admin.general Frank (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Going about building a Medieval Bridge...

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) So (...) For a city, stone. You could check out that bridge in Sarajevo which survived most of the war (that had survived from Medieval times). I think there are other medieval bridges in european cities. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact