 Castle / 1950 (+5)
  Re: [CW] Map Explanation and building procedure...

(...) I fixed it - I'm not sure what it was but it's taken care of now. I use Netscape and test it sometimes on my roommate's IE. (...) Great idea! I have 50 colors and don't expect to run out anytime soon;) But I guess when we introduce the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Lion's Cove (was: Re: Character Subcategories)

(...) Thanks! This is just a start, I'll be working on it every spare minute. I just got some orders from S@H that will help me accessorize :-) and I took apart my 6091 (only a few days built) to use the pieces. Bugdet allowing, I might buy another (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Evil character

Matthew Wilkins <mwilkins@nospam.nai.com> schreef in berichtnieuws Fov6G4.IBt@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) Well, thanks you guys for all the ideas. I've decided to go with the witches legs afterall. They're not perfect, but at least he looks more (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) for (...) The stated above is *exactly* why I (used to) build in a room with a marble- like tiled floor that is (other than bricks) totally empty, with all the pieces sorted into little yogurt cans (washed of course ;-) But this was an attic (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 Characters, A House, and my updated Church are on line.

(...) for (...) Of course they shall: You are the Hand of God (HOG). Not only are you the creator but you move them around and build everything for them! -Shiri A wizard was murdered. His only daughter promises to avenge his death and she will (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact