 Castle / 1950
Re: [CW] Map Explanation and building procedure...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:54:39 GMT

The pictures in my browser (Netscape 4.6) overlap the text.  I can see some
text to the right of the picture but the rest is overlapped.  This is not a
problem with Internet Explorer however.  You might want to test the pages with
Netscape as well.  My experiance is that if you get something to work with
Netscape it will work with IE but not necessaraly the other way around.

I fixed it - I'm not sure what it was but it's taken care of now.  I use
Netscape and test it sometimes on my roommate's IE.

Also what are the possiblilities for using different colors or shapes for
different Kingdoms/Cities so that they can be differentiated quickly by their
dots.

Great idea!  I have 50 colors and don't expect to run out anytime soon;)  But I
guess when we introduce the Legocean that can have pirate ships (but no
firearms, eh?) more people will want to join.

Wow! I got the first location.  That is kind of cool.  I like the setup a lot
although I see the potential for it filling up rather quickly.  I guess we can
cross that bridge when we come to it but I wouldn't be supprised if we need
more maps in a relatively short period of time.

I will make the maps as necessary.  Some major areas that I have in mind in
priority are:

1)  Oriental Land - you would have to cross the Legocean to get there
2)  Legocean - with small islands here and there
.. and for later ..
3)  Desert and wasteland
4)  Tropical climates ...

-- pn