 Castle / 1949
Re: [CW] Map Explanation and building procedure...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:57:26 GMT

The main page will contain the main map.  As you can see on the lower map, it
has two red dots on it - indicating two structures.  Click on it and it takes
you to a 3x12 breakdown with the statistics of the region.  The fourth map has
two dots on it.  Clicking on it takes you to the final zoom - an image map of
the area.

Pawel,  One minor formating nitpick.

On this page:

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/legocastle/new/structures/creatorchurch/

The pictures in my browser (Netscape 4.6) overlap the text.  I can see some
text to the right of the picture but the rest is overlapped.  This is not a
problem with Internet Explorer however.  You might want to test the pages with
Netscape as well.  My experiance is that if you get something to work with
Netscape it will work with IE but not necessaraly the other way around.

Also what are the possiblilities for using different colors or shapes for
different Kingdoms/Cities so that they can be differentiated quickly by their
dots.

As you can see, Eric Kingsley has two buildings already in position.  Right
now the map is first come first serve.  If you want your building posted, find
the map as well as the location and send me a picture.

Wow! I got the first location.  That is kind of cool.  I like the setup a lot
although I see the potential for it filling up rather quickly.  I guess we can
cross that bridge when we come to it but I wouldn't be supprised if we need
more maps in a relatively short period of time.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: