 Castle / 19459
Re: Deal me in
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 01:22:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:

Go fish anyone?

Sure, why not. I think I know who to ask for ACES! But where did he palm that
5th one from, that's s what I want to know...

This series of pics is hilarious, very well done. Kinda reminded me of the "dogs
playing poker" paintings we all have seen...

Thanks for sharing (and ya, it would be sweet to see a tableaux at DC, hope you
can make it!)