 Castle / 19419
Re: Deal me in
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 00:49:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   In the last act before their disassembly, my four dragons had a poker game:

The entire post-mod gallery can be found HERE.

Enjoy!

--Anthony

Classic!

NOTE: Not all the dragons will be or have been disassembled. The large red dragon, Formeathan 2.0 will remain intact for a long time to come, along with the griffon. The black, blue and green dragons have been or are in the process of being disassembled. I will be keeping their heads built for sentimental reasons, and perhaps for future retrofit.

Good luck with those plans. Definetly sounds interesting.