 Castle / 19450
Re: Deal me in
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:11:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Sophie wrote:
ya know, for years people have been telling me to set my robots up like this.
Its good to see you do this, (as I've said). In directly flattery to you, you
you mind if I set my Little Bots up like this and do a shoot?

No, man, by all means!  I always get a kick out of those who have fun with their
MOCs outside their theme (and outside LEGO bricks as well).  Joe Meno comes to
mind when he was over here for the Houston SciBrick event.  He seemed to have a
good time taking pictures of his papparazi fig interviewing and fleeing from my
red dragon, along with a great deal of my other MOCs.

So, yeah, go for it!  Who knows, maybe if I can get to this years Brickfest in
DC, and I can get Formeathan to go, we can set up your robots versus him ;)

Go fish anyone?

--Anthony