 Castle / 19172
  Re: The Improved and New Old Miller Gustav's Post Mill

(...) (URL) for the record, Larry, I'm. not sure I agree with you. If you take a close look to the picture (note the shadows) you would find that this mill has a skirt, and that this particular instance is only exeptional for the fact that the side (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Improved and New Old Miller Gustav's Post Mill

(...) I'll buy that. What I did was spotted one that didn't have the front hanging down lower (after seeing a lot that did) and assumed, "no skirt". Functionally if all the sides hang down would that (aerodynamically) do exactly the same thing. Not (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Improved and New Old Miller Gustav's Post Mill

(...) It turns out we both misunderstood Anthony here, he wasn't talking about the skirt at the front (he succesfully added a skirt to his model, see: (URL) ) I believe that with "ledge" Anthony he was refering to a kind af balcony or gangway at the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)