 Castle / 18556
    Why we need a true castle theme —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, One of the common arguments in the thread on possible Bionicle/castle hybrids is that if we want real castles we can build them ourselves. I agree. From my own building portfolio I obviously don't think we need a Lord of the Rings official (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Why we need a true castle theme —Bruce Schlickbernd
   The last official Castle line was generally poor, in my opinion, but I just had to have the figures. Yes, I draft figures and accessories from other lines, I print stickers, I buy stuff from the Little Armory, but nothing truly replaces having the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Why we need a true castle theme —John-Paul Enaje
   (...) That is what I keep wondering. There are still so many things that Lego can explore with themes like Castle and Pirates. Heck Lego could even merge the two themes and have medieval ships! Everything from Galleys, to Long Boats, to Trade Cogs, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)