 Castle / 18545
  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) We know just a few sets that will come out in 2004. And we do not even know for sure if these new Bionicle sets ARE castle themed. IMHO they are not the new sets are being referred to by Lego as a "city" See here: (URL) you ready to enter the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

Hello! (...) There are people who have already seen pictures of these "Knights' Kingdom" figures: Employees of toystores. They got catalogues for their orders from Billund. That's where the information on 1000steine was from. For obvious reasons (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) Ah but you see - thats EXACTLY how rumors start. And guess what - the *rumors* were not true - the new castle sets are NOT Bionicle. Granted, they are not minifig scale but they are NOT Bionicle. Play Well! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

Hello! (...) Yes. But they are way more like "Bionicle" than like "System Castle" :-) And by saying the new Knight figures are NOT Bionicle you make us Castle fans despair even more. Because it means: They are not Bionicle but Castle, meaning that (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) That's a bit of a jump. Plus, "Bionicle" is a defined theme with a defined storyline, which the knights are not a part of. So, it is entirely true saying its not Bionicle, and its entirely false saying it is Bionicle. -Tim (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

Hi Tim! (...) sigh Of course those Knights are not "Bionicle". However, imagine NOT being a Bionicle-connoisseur (And note, I do not say "Bionicle-Fan", just in case we want to continue being pettifoggers (sorry, if this word is an offensive term, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) Mark, These are large-scale action figures built with many non-System pieces (though perhaps not as much as Bionicle). There is a small number of key characters--each with their own color and emblem (compare to Bionicle element)--with some (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)