 Castle / 18523
  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) I find it funny that Castle fans are the most vocal about being 'left behind' by LEGO, while Castle received two Legends and a MOC set which are absolutely fantasic. Plus, many Castle parts exist on the market today (albeit in Harry Potter (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) Hi Tim, I think castle fans have some room to complain. However, you do make a good point that Lego Direct has been great about releasing several very nice legends and one moc set. Out of the big three old themes(Town, Castle, and Space), (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

Hello! (...) You are right, those sets are great. However, it leads me to another thought: LEGO doesn't care about us castle-heads. What, they release such great sets and I say they don't care? Now, they don't do much to keep us quiet. We complain (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) Hi Tim, You have a good point, sometimes we get so focused on what we don't like that we forget about the millions of things we do like. The three Castle sets out there are great and I have bought several of each. But two of those sets have (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)