 Castle / 18410
  Erik Amzallag's Tonquedec on Brickshelf

I don't think he posts here, but if so I apologize for stealing your thunder. Anyway, This large castle showed up on Brickshelf: (URL) The rounded towers and odd shapes are especially cool, IMO. Here's the rest of the gallery: (URL) I believe it is (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: Erik Amzallag's Tonquedec on Brickshelf

Hi, Correct, I did never posted on lugnet :-/ Thanks to you to post on lugnet, so I should give an answer :-) Thanks also for the congratulations. Actually, it's a recreation of Tonquedec castle, a town at around 15 km from where I studie. It's my (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Erik Amzallag's Tonquedec on Brickshelf

Hi Erik, Welcome to Lugnet. I have to say how amazing is the castle you built. I love the round towers, especially the use of the HP hut roof on top of them - great idea. I also like the windows idea, very original. I also like the grey fortress in (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Erik Amzallag's Tonquedec on Brickshelf

(...) I don't usually view castle creations, with a few exceptions, but your's I liked and studied in detail! Well done, especially the stained glass windows and round towers! Not sure I approve on the DUPLO bricks though. (just kidding) :) And (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik Amzallag's Tonquedec on Brickshelf

Hi Erik, I'm glad you're around Lugnet as I would love to hear more from you and see more of your MOCs. I like this comparison picture: (URL) Was your design of the wooden portions, inclusion of the water and the drawbridge, and other variations (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)