 Castle / 18417
Re: Erik Amzallag's Tonquedec on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:05:15 GMT

Hi Erik, Welcome to Lugnet.

I have to say how amazing is the castle you built. I love the round towers, especially the use of the HP hut roof on top of them - great idea. I also like the windows idea, very original. I also like the grey fortress in the middle.

Keep up the great work.

P.S. Thanks Bruce for presenting it to us and the link for the real castle