 Castle / 18429
Re: Erik Amzallag's Tonquedec on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:58:02 GMT

Hi Erik,

I’m glad you’re around Lugnet as I would love to hear more from you and see more of your MOCs. I like this comparison picture: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=563708 Was your design of the wooden portions, inclusion of the water and the drawbridge, and other variations from the existing ruin based on some scholarship of what the castle looked like when it was inhabited? As with others I really like your idea for the stained glass. I also like this scene: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=563720 Shouldn’t that guard in the back get in trouble for drinking on the job? And while carrying a loaded bow and arrow, too! :)

Bruce