 Castle / 18069
Re: White Lion Castle - first pictures of the whole castle !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:36:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler wrote:
Hello!

And of course a siege-scene with the falcon's ;)

After that battle the keep will be called "White Falcon Castle" of course.

Bye
Jojo

I don't think so Jojo!  The falcons only have one type of siege weapon.  The
king's knights should have no problem running down and destroying a catapult or
two. :)

BTW - Kai your castle looks great.  It should withstand a falcon attack, when
completed.