 Castle / 18058
Re: White Lion Castle - first pictures of the hole castle !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:03:30 GMT

Thnx,

awaiting some gray bricks to finish the towers, gatehouse and walls!

thereafter some enviroment had to be done: moat, trees etc.
And of course a siege-scene with the falcon's ;)

Kai

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 03:23:36 GMT, Stephen Wroble <swroble@worldnet.att.net>