 Castle / 18059
Re: White Lion Castle - first pictures of the hole castle !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:13:07 GMT

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:40:41 GMT, Johannes 'Jojo'  Koehler
<chutspe@gmx.net> wrote:

Hi Kai!
(Und was sich reimt, ist gut.)

Ho, Jojo! ;)

I'm proud to present you the first pictures of the hole "White Lion
Castle"
( not only the keep ).
It's still under construction!

Yes, that's a Norman castle. Nice.
In fact, that's the type of castle I wanted to build always since I'd
read
Ivanhoe. You did it for me, thanks :-)

you're wellcome ;)

btw. on your page www.rittersets.de:
As you know, I took your set-list as referenz for my crusader-collection
except of (for?) the one catapult with no crusader-shield which you thought
could be a crusader-catapult.
Have you removed the second catapult ( not 1480 ) from the "löwenritter"
(crusaders) ?

that would mean that we are in common about the sets belonging to the
crusaders :)

Kai

--
---