 Castle / 18036
Re: White Lion Castle - first pictures of the hole castle !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:40:41 GMT

Hi Kai!
(Und was sich reimt, ist gut.)

I'm proud to present you the first pictures of the hole "White Lion Castle"
( not only the keep ).
It's still under construction!

Yes, that's a Norman castle. Nice.
In fact, that's the type of castle I wanted to build always since I'd read
Ivanhoe. You did it for me, thanks :-)

Bye
Jojo