 Castle / 18
Re: Castle Newbie Recommendations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:53:11 GMT

Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
The most affordable would probably be the royal knights:
6078 - royal drawbridge, and 6090 royal knight's castle.

6090 may still be available through S@H.

6079 Dark Forest Fortress is a nice set also. This spring I found a
stockpile of them in TRUs near Norfolk VA.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (buisiness only please)
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com