 Castle / 17972
Re: MOC preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:18:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   these are getting interiors.. but havent got to it yet.. but since castle has been so quiet lately, i thought i’d post these.

-lenny

Some great looking stuff there. It’s great how they both open up, it looks like you have some experience with such. I wonder what type of building would require a black tile floor?

Thanks Kevin. Black tile floor? Well, any building that can handle it! haha. Actually, at BF03 there were some wicked specials on tiles, and now I’ve got some 100 black 2x2 tiles. I like tiling the bottom floor of my buildings, so, having used all my other tiles, I’m left with the black ones. But, I’ve decorated the building already, it is a blacksmith, which I think should explain the black floor a bit.

   My only criticism it that the smaller building looks lob-sided, as if it’s about to fall over.

I’ve actually been experimenting with non-symmetrical building designs. Some of the medieval houses i’ve seen have that cool, off centered look in building. In my opinion, if it looks lop-sided, but can still stand, it’s cool!

   p.s. Where did you get the brown windows?

they can be found in 4728 Privet Drive as complete windows, and in Red Baron’s Plane as the seat. I dont have the Sopwith Camel, but I assume they’d be in there too.

-Lenny