 Castle / 17959
Re: MOC preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:42:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   these are getting interiors.. but havent got to it yet.. but since castle has been so quiet lately, i thought i’d post these.

snip

-lenny

Good work. The colours of the bigger one are certainly unique, and I think are a better reflection of what colours were like way back when.

What kind of interior decorations are you planning? I’m always interested in how people create furniture in particular.

Alan