 Castle / 17957
Re: MOC preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 20:14:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   these are getting interiors.. but havent got to it yet.. but since castle has been so quiet lately, i thought i’d post these.

-lenny

Some great looking stuff there. It’s great how they both open up, it looks like you have some experience with such. I wonder what type of building would require a black tile floor?

My only criticism it that the smaller building looks lob-sided, as if it’s about to fall over.

~Kevin Blocksidge

p.s. Where did you get the brown windows?