 Castle / 17956
Re: MOC preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:33:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   these are getting interiors.. but havent got to it yet.. but since castle has been so quiet lately, i thought i’d post these.

-lenny

ps. despite the quietness.. i sense great things about to come!!

Hi Lenny,

I really like the brown timber frame / orange plaster color combination. It looks great. I also like the arch piece you are using to hold up the flag. It looks good. I can’t wait until you have interiors for these moc’s :)

Ben