 Castle / 17851
  Teaser of my latest keep

Hi all, Here is a teaser of my new keep ((URL) It's not finished yet. All the floors are modulable and I can add or remove one as I want. I have to furnish the interior and complete the landscape but the major ideas are here and I cannot wait before (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser of my latest keep

(...) Denix, This keep reminds me of a motte and bailey one, built up one a hill. It looks very imposing. I really like the arched window. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser of my latest keep

uuhhhh...hmmm....ääähhh...wow ! I'm "speechless". Very nice modulable floors ! And the very long stairs are amazing ! Please tell us more about the castle world-online game !!! can't wait for it ! Kai (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser of my latest keep

Hi Denis! I like your work a lot, and this keep seconds it. The building has a very accurate look, it seems every brick is where it has to be. To find a fault in just one thing: I don't like those rounded-top bricks at the edges of the dungeon (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Teaser of my latest keep

(...) Denix, with MOCs like this one, english is totally an added benefit. WOw! between you and sava, it makes me want to sell my car to buy 2x4 grey bricks! can't wait for the finished version! great stuff! -lenny (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser of my latest keep

(...) Im really liking this. The scale is quite nice and the tried and true color scheme adds good seperation of the parts without being boring. Your obviously not done so i'd like to suggest a few things. First, make sure there is contrast on the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser of my latest keep

(...) Nice work so far. This shot: (URL) Is just too cool! Being able to add floors so easier is very neat as well. I look forward to the finished product. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Teaser of my latest keep

(...) Hey, you're right. I haven't seen that. It's only an accident ;-) Denix (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser of my latest keep

(...) It's a secret for now. Ok ... you'll play a castle minifig ... no more ! :-) Denix (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser of my latest keep

(...) It's my major problem. If someone could give me some course of how to make natural hills, I will be the most happy builder ;-) (...) I feel less alone ;-) Denix (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Teaser of my latest keep

(...) I'm despaired ! In france LEGO is no more selling those bricks in bulk. Was I the only one to buy some ? The sava landscape is fabulous. I think I'll do something like him for my next MOC. (...) I don't know if I'll finish it or destroy to (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser of my latest keep

(...) I'll use those precious advices to make landscape and MOCs more ... realistic and less symetrical. Thanks ! Denix (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser of my latest keep

(...) Yep, that's the fact ! where the hell did all the castle-builders get such a huge amount of 2x2 / 2x4 Bricks ??? Ebay can't be the one and only solution for this problem. And new ones from the ebay-shop - can't find any ! Kai (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)