 Castle / 17852
Re: Teaser of my latest keep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:34:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain wrote:
Hi all,

Here is a teaser of my new keep
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=54887). It's not finished yet.
All the floors are modulable and I can add or remove one as I want.
I have to furnish the interior and complete the landscape but the major ideas
are here and I cannot wait before show this to you ! ;-)

I'm silent here since a few weeks, it's because I have no time. I'm working on a
big LEGO project for the next year.
An online game in castle world (yes, in english). But I don't want to say more,
you'll have the surprise.

Denix, speak English is a pain for me ;-)

Denix,

This keep reminds me of a motte and bailey one, built up one a hill. It looks
very imposing. I really like the arched window.

Thanks,

George