 Castle / 17857
Re: Teaser of my latest keep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:25:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain wrote:
Hi all,

Here is a teaser of my new keep
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=54887). It's not finished yet.
All the floors are modulable and I can add or remove one as I want.
I have to furnish the interior and complete the landscape but the major ideas
are here and I cannot wait before show this to you ! ;-)

Denix, speak English is a pain for me ;-)

Denix, with MOCs like this one, english is totally an added benefit.  WOw!
between you and sava, it makes me want to sell my car to buy 2x4 grey bricks!
can't wait for the finished version!

great stuff!

-lenny