 Castle / 17755
17754  |  17756
Subject:
Lord of the Rings: Helm's Deep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:34:19 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I actually put this up this past weekend but figured I'd wait a bit for
Brickfest buzz to die down before announcing.  Anyway . . .

I present to you the next two chapters in my Lord of the Rings project:
<http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book3/chapter307/lotrstory307-03.html>
<http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book3/chapter308/lotrstory308-01.html>
and the corresponding "places" page:
<http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrplaces/lotrplaces09/lotrplaces09-05.html>