 Castle / 17756
17755  |  17757
Subject:
Only 20 years of waiting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:19:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

It took me only 20 years of waiting and I’m already able to build the Castle scene from the Idea Book 6000 (which I herewith upheave into the Olymp of all-time legendary LEGO releases. Worship!)

    6000 LEGOLAND Idea Book
0 elements, 0 figures, US$2, 1980
LEGO > Books > Idea Books

When I was a child I never had enough bricks to build at least a small part of this diorama, let alone I never had any of the minifigs. Now I have. And now I was able to build what gave me so much inspiration for my own creations back then.

Click
me, I’m a link! Click
me, I’m a link!

The buildings are simple and colourful, but they represent the spirit of the very best time of the LEGOLAND era, when all the things were fresh and imaginative.
BTW, the Minifig™ celebrates its (his/her) 25th jubelee these days.

Bye
Jojo

The whole scenery on BrickShelf