 Castle / 17741
    The Little Armory —Anthony Sava
   Now, as a LEGO semi-purist, I did have some reservations at first about using non-LEGO minifig weapons. However, once my Orcs got a hold of the weapons, they held me at sword point until I changed my mind. (URL) I guess I'll be using Little Armory (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: The Little Armory —Richard Noeckel
   (...) (URL) (...) (URL) The Little Armory> That's simply Awesome!!! I'd love to see more of those quality pictures with Jeff's weapons. Especially the dagger (which wasn't shown) and the inside of the helmet. Oh, and the back of the body armor too. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: The Little Armory —James Stacey
   (...) Also does that visor fit on a minifig crash helmet. That would be so shweet! (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: The Little Armory —Jeff Byrd
   (...) James, The "pins" for the visor are reversed. The helmet actually has the "bumps" for attachment. I personally didn't want the divets on the helmet. So when the helmet is worn(without visor), it looks like rivets on the sides. But that's just (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)