 Castle / 17724
Re: My Newest (and Largest) MOC yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:03:52 GMT

Very nice...awating the other pictures to see more details :)

If someone is not able to see the pic - just copy the link in the brower
twice, or hit <enter> again.
It's a geocities.com-"bug" - so you have to check the pic twice - and there
it is ....

Kai

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:52:41 GMT, Stephen Bishop <sjbishop@hotmail.com>