 Castle / 17730
Re: My Newest (and Largest) MOC yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:49:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, George Haberberger wrote:

That's a neat keep, I like the gatehouse and causeway.

The name confused me though, I read Druid and was expecting lots of trees and
such.

Thanks,

George

The gate house was kind of an after thought, but I like how it turned out. It
and the bridge were really difficult to do since they stick out so far. It is
hard to make the whole thing stable enough to move. And its hard to find a place
to set the whole thing now.

About the whole Druid thing. It isn't where the Celtic Druids live. I've been
working on a series of creations from Terry Brooks Shannara stories, and this is
where his Druids live.

Thanks for the reply,
Steve