 Castle / 17725
17724  |  17726
Subject:
Arrival At Varykino
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:08:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest diorama MOC from our homepage.

The arrival of Anakin and Padme at Varykino after the Geonosian battle signals a new phase in their lives. They are greeted by a couple of handmaidens, two Naboo guards and the two droids. Padme’s apartment is but a small part of her parents home at this tranquil place.

Regards, ACPin & Sons