 Castle / 17455 (-5)
  CastleQuest: Gamemaster/Player transaction example

I have seen it said that they dont like CQ because a gamemaster could say: You encounter a dragon, he eats your party and your all dead. So, here is an example i just mixed up. Below are example transactions between players and the GM. I have not (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! Thanks for your comment! (...) Well, there still was this chamber in the topsection below the roof that was without a function. Ofcourse it was at all times meant to be the bedroom... (URL) me, I'm a link!>> Now there just remains the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  The Hounds of Heck

Hey all, I just said earlier today that I should someday build the Hounds that Kotaro Ono created to go with my Nightmare. Well, I sat down and thought to myself, and then I said to myself: "Self?" Which is what I call myself, I said "Self? You need (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Castle Will Be Big at Brickfest

I'm coming to the 'Fest and would be very interested in a castle discussion. I really love all LEGO themes, but castle is my favorite. (I think this comes from a deep interest in medieval stuff outside of the LEGO world.) I never really got into (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Ikros: Chaos Skies - Chapter 3 Online

(...) I'm very sorry you feel that way, but believe it or not I see where you're coming from. You've been a loyal reader for quite a long time now, and I hate to see you go. (...) And I appreciate it greatly, I really do. (...) It's a good guess. Of (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact