 Castle / 17362
  The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

I know, I have been promising Castlequest and uldeseen for the longest time now. First up i would like to say this: CastleQuest is a combination of my own imagination and Draken, created by Matt Hein. Uldeseen is my own personal Castle World. The (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

(...) Well, at least you fulfilled your promises there. Now what's needed is action on the release and some subsequent updating. (...) When do you plan the release of the first chapter of the series? If you're in the process of writing it, I might (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

(...) Hey hey its finally here and looking substantially playable, some of it seems a bit confusing, especially in the character creation, it misses telling exactly how to make them, I think it would be best to start a small campain to get a feel (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

(...) Hey Alex, long time no see. I just finished reading over the rules, and to be honest, it sounds like you're trying to recreate the wheel. The rules are very complicated, and I don't quite understand how each rule interacts with other rules. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

(...) Eh, did you read? That was the first draft script, not the finished product. its going to have to be tested alot too. But what I really don't (...) That would simplyfy things up, yeah. I was thinking that if you stil wanted to use that (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

(...) Well, Alex has taken an important step by asking for volunteers, but what is needed now is some beta-testing on his part as well, especially with any rules regarded by you or anyone else as questionable. Perhaps an idea here is to highlight (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

(...) yes i read all the way through the rules. and im not really game to read them again, like matt (or should i say aaron?) suggested to point out specifically which rules i didn't care for. and i guess i should point out that i wasn't expecting a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)