 Castle / 17270
Re: Official Website Is Launched!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 00:23:02 GMT

I am on a Cable Modem and had no problems at all with your site. If he wants to complain, then he should at least show a little more restraint and tact. After all, you are not responsible for their connection speed/internet settings.

Anyway, glad to see the site is up and running. I’m hoping to go in with someone for an order soon.

Thanks for all the hard work!!

Jason Krish

In lugnet.build.ancient, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   In lugnet.build.ancient, Jeff Byrd wrote:
   It might be your computer. This site requires updated flash stuff. Well, that and a decent modem speed.

Great! Blame the supposedly welcome and would-be customer...

Things that suck about your site:

1. You have a useless portal page that forces a pop-up (and therefore forces me to change my “quick preference” browser settings to see your stupid pop-up; and I hate doing that because then I forget I changed it, go somewhere else, and then get pop-up ads. Thanks!).

2. Your flash is at least a little sketchy, I had the same problem as did Sandlin.

3. I’m on DSL and it’s still slooooooooow! So slow that I ultimately bailed.

For those wishing to avoid hassle No. 1, go to: http://www.littlearmory.com/html/flash.html

-- Hop-Frog