 Castle / 16980 (-5)
  Re: Onishi Shinji

Hello! (...) Indeed, very nice creations! Detailed and set-worthy (like I'd wish TLC's sets would be). As for the cleanliness: Much depends on the photography. Often I look at pictures on BrickShelf and think: That's probably a great building but (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Onishi Shinji

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote: Kinda slow on the upload for those with dialup at home. ;-) Nothing to freeze the comp though. (...) Lenny, Thanks for the links here. I've never seen this guy's work (i know, where have I been??). Must check (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) Hmm, for the brickfest castle setup, if there any possibility someone will take a shot at forming a complete MM display? Although I'm unable to attend brickfest (again, for the third year I wanted to make the trip), I'd definitely be (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Custom Weapons

(...) Welcome to Lugnet! (...) I would be very interested. I imagine I would buy at least one of each, if not more of my favorites (I, J, D, N, O). I have two concerns though (here I will try out the new FTX formating...) The color: Is it possible (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

I am currently planning to go there (but as yet haven't sent in my payment) Shame on me!!! :( Anyways it looks like we have: Troy Cefaretti (who brought the very nice Castle Walls last year) Jim Foulds (who brought the very lovely temple of (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact