 Castle / 16977
Re: Custom Weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 23:38:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Isaac Yue wrote:
   Hi all,

This is my first post.

Welcome to Lugnet!

   I have recently made some custom weapons for my castle/fantasy setting, which can be seen at:

I was thus wondering; if I were to do so, how many of you here would actually be interested in purchasing some (the cost would likely be at $1.50-2.00 apiece, >

I would be very interested. I imagine I would buy at least one of each, if not more of my favorites (I, J, D, N, O). I have two concerns though (here I will try out the new FTX formating...)
  1. The color: Is it possible for the color to be changed? I don’t really like the light grey color seen in the pictures.

  1. The size: It is hard to determine the size of these without have something there for scale. Do you think you could put up some pictures of minifigs holding them?

Well thats it, thanks!

~Kevin Blocksidge