 Castle / 16986
Re: Custom Weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 12:29:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Isaac Yue wrote:
   Hi all,

This is my first post. I have recently made some custom weapons for my castle/fantasy setting, which can be seen at:

Hi there, I’ve got some questions:

1) Are you using epoxy putty?

2) What is the quality of ‘fit/clutch-power’ I know these aren’t on par with ABS… (But how tight do the weapons fit into the minifig hand: are some swords kinda loose like a Mega Blok weapon or jus’ a bit too tight)

Photos would really be useful!

Thanx,

--==Richard==--