 Castle / 16980
Re: Onishi Shinji
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 00:30:39 GMT

Hello!

   the latest from the MAN (Onishi Shinji): i love this guy’s style. so crisp, so clean.

Indeed, very nice creations! Detailed and set-worthy (like I’d wish TLC’s sets would be).

As for the cleanliness: Much depends on the photography. Often I look at pictures on BrickShelf and think: That’s probably a great building but unfortunatelly I can’t make out much due to fuzzy images. That’s a pity because many buildings that deserve good reviews are not even carefully looked at.

Bye, Jojo