 Castle / 16979
Re: Onishi Shinji
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 00:12:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote: Kinda slow on the upload for those with dialup at home. ;-) Nothing to freeze the comp though.

   the latest from the MAN (Onishi Shinji):

Lenny, Thanks for the links here. I’ve never seen this guy’s work (i know, where have I been??). Must check out the rest of the gallery (after this post).

   Marketplace:
I too like the crisp style here. I’ve found myself recently to be leaning towards a more rugged look for a public space, what would seem more natural to find, but his designs seem to flow really well. DaveE, I think Lenny just found the solution to the Centaur problem...those peg legs work great!...however, still no plumes

General’s Carriage:
An departure from the Wolfpack Renegade wagon, IMO. I like the noble-esque detail.

Bakery Stand:
This is terrific! So compact and lively!

-Andrew

GardenSLUG