 Castle / 16811
16810  |  16812
Subject:
Trogdor!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 04:32:00 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

For anyone familiar with http://www.homestarrunner.com/ and (of course)
Trogdor!, I present Lego Trogdor! (and a minifig-scale version of Strong Bad
& The Cheat)

http://www.suave.net/~dave/trogdor.cgi

DaveE