 Fun / 1019
Re: TROGDOR STRIKES AGAIN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 03:39:59 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Bas Brederode writes:
where ARE the simple step by step instructions?
: )

I present Lego Trogdor! (and a minifig-scale version of Strong Bad
& The Cheat)

http://www.suave.net/~dave/trogdor.cgi

DaveE

Hey DaveE,
Can you build me a dragon?
I want to skills as an artist.

Wel g2g
Bas
NL

Dear Bas,

"NL"? Where the heck is that? This guy must be from one of those places like
North Louisiana or Newfoundland Land. Those guys are always asking for
directions. Anyway, sure! Step by step instructions are now added for all
you Newfoundland Landers: