 Fun / 1015
Re: Trogdor!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 19:37:13 GMT

Very nice.  Perfect excecution of the S-and-more-different-S dragon design.

And the Trogdor comes in the nighhhhhhighhhht!!!!!

-=A=-

In lugnet.announce.moc, David Eaton writes:
For anyone familiar with http://www.homestarrunner.com/ and (of course)
Trogdor!, I present Lego Trogdor! (and a minifig-scale version of Strong Bad
& The Cheat)

http://www.suave.net/~dave/trogdor.cgi

DaveE