 Castle / 16810
16809  |  16811
Subject:
Rock Golems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 03:59:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Some rock golems I made for a recent BrikWars game:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/golems.cgi

Oddly enough they seemed to chew through my various little hinge-bits and
slope tops pretty quickly! I had to comprimise and do a few more color
schemes, but I kinda like 'em anyway :)

To tell the truth, the black one looks like it could easily pass for a
mini-land scale gorilla, especially when hunching over on all fours...

DaveE