 Castle / 1635 (+10)
  Re: I saw 6097 for $40 today.

(...) Yeah, I picked up 10 of these myself. With the 20% off coupon and shipping it only came to $332 - not bad for so many good parts, including 10 more sets of horse barding, 10 more cauldrons, and all that gray... (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Useless parts?

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:gZKAOA+ykPvTEcI...4ax.com... (...) that (...) Some (...) That's why I'm saving them. Chances are that if I use them for a roof, the print won't even be visible anyway. My only problem is (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Knight Varieties

Hey, I was originally planning on constructing a gigantic universe for my castles where I would have areas for every castle race ever made and then some custom ones in addition. However, my pieces limit me to making a single giant castle and the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Has anyone used the Naboo soldier torsoes with castle lego?

I'm curious if anyone's found a good castle-related use for the Naboo footsoldier figs from set 7124. I've bought three already (for the green pieces). -- Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) are (...) tried (...) I'm using Microsoft publisher to build my page and you don't have to know any HTML rubbish. BTW: I am using Altavista to publish my pages. David (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Useless parts?

You could use the skeleton heads and the crowns (each with a different plume) and mount them as trophies of kings that have been conquered! A bit morbid but it works! "I'm NOT PLAYING, I'm CREATING!!" Bill (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Has anyone used the Naboo soldier torsoes with castle lego?

(...) i love this 'fig! it's one of the best in a while, in that it introduces old elements in new colors (the cap and hands in brown), has a classic smiley (yes!) and can be used in town, castle, pirate and space themes! in castle, as is, he could (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Useless parts?

Ooh, thinking of The Hobbit just gave me an even better idea. Have a mountain (or hill, depending on how many BURPs you can scrounge up) with a cave in it as a dragon's lair. Then your dragon, who undoubtedly hoards treasures as all good dragons do, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) Well, I use Frontpage 2000 and I love it. But, I would like to point out that knowing at least some of that "HTML rubbish" can help you out a great deal. Like when you need to copy the HTML FP or any other editor/program creates for you to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact