 Castle / 1635
Re: I saw 6097 for $40 today.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 18:13:52 GMT

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 04:32:20 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

Oh my gosh! I'm such an idiot (1). I thought you meant 6093, the Ninja castle.
I already have the Batlord castle. Got it for $40 in KB in the Natick mall. I
think they're fresh out of these by now, though.

I read it quickly, I was excited...

Yeah, but at $32, I think it is a pretty good deal!

Yeah, I picked up 10 of these myself.  With the 20% off coupon and
shipping it only came to $332 - not bad for so many good parts,
including 10 more sets of horse barding, 10 more cauldrons, and all
that gray...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/