 Castle / 1624
Re: I saw 6097 for $40 today.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 03:43:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Paul Davidson writes:
That's a pretty good deal, right?  Anyone want it?  Shipping will probably
be killer, though, it's a huge box.

Oooh! Where d'ya see it?

Maybe I live nearby. I want it (especially for *that* price!)

-Shiri

Even better:  KBKids.com has them for the same price, plus if you use the 20%
off coupon code from Flamingoworld.com or Deal-finder.com, you can get it for
about $32!!

See this message:
<http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=2120>

Jeff