 Castle / 16324
    Re: The New and slightly Animated movie —Anthony Sava
   (...) Wow! Thanks! I didn't expect as much enthusiasm. I guess I'm just being overly-critical, or you're just being too nice ;) I do agree with your opinion on stop motion animation, though it's a lot harder to do post-production animation, while (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The New and slightly Animated movie —Leonard Hoffman
    (...) <snip> (...) make (...) transparent (...) ahh.. i understand. i don't think you can blur a gif and still have it look cool. maybe, since this is an animation, you could imply a blur. like make a swirl shape (think like the milky way galaxy), (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The New and slightly Animated movie —Leonard Hoffman
   i hate to reply to myself but... <snip> (...) <snip> Something that might be cool to do in animation would be the story from Garadaine's background: (URL) I can see alot of visual elements of this story could be done relatively easily in the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)