 Castle / 16141
  CastleQuest draws ever nearer..!

I spent most of the morning and have gotten a quarter of the re-writing of the rules for CQ done. I have expanded on it a little, added to the exploring and settlement area of it, and must congratulate Anthony Sava for provideing Livestock. Now, i (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CastleQuest draws ever nearer..!

(...) I'm sorry, but I'd feel very bad if I didn't clear this up. With the exception to my chicken (and perhaps the chicks) and new beefy cow designs, I did not come up with my livestock designs. The best I did to them is bring them back into the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CastleQuest draws ever nearer..!

(...) How soon can the community expect the release of castle quest? A few days? A week perhaps? Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier, but the cold struck me off course this week. (...) Two weeks then? (I'm hoping I was accurate there). Well, can't (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CastleQuest draws ever nearer..!

(...) I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, I just want to get this out now to avoid hard feelings in the future. I have no problems with CastleQuest, I just want to let people know... Back in November I registered the domain name brickquest.com (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug)

  Re: CastleQuest draws ever nearer..!

(...) I never heard of Brickquest but it sounds interesting. i own my own heroquest game, but never played it. i also own warhammer quest, which is almost exactly the same thing. Im glad you are clearing up any confusion. thanks a lot! well, C.Q. is (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.gaming)