 Castle / 15888
Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:09:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/beyhadur/

Lenny re-enters the world of lego story-telling!

Thanks to Anthony Sava and Rev. Brendan Powell Smith for inspiration.

more on the way!

That is the most refreshing thing I have seen around here in some time!
Great job Lenny.  Can't wait to see what happens next.

As for the process you mentioned, I'd love to try it, but it takes longer
than a week for me to deal with photography and scanning.  May God or Fate
please send unto me a nice digital camera and may it have a tripod and
bountiful amounts of lighting devices and all manner of good things!  :)

-Hendo